Today’s professional knows that learning is the key to life-long success. Elephants in Main Street have partnered with a leading global provider of award-winning blended and e-learning content in professional skill development and employee accountability.
We offer 200+ courses focussed on your development to rise above the crowd, whether you want to sell more in a competitive market, build customer loyalty or improve your leadership skills. Take your career to the next level with your individual leadership, team and business performance! All our programs are now online while guaranteeing accountability. Our content is 100% focussed on soft skills as this is identified as a big need amongst top CEO’s. We have the following courses available and will be happy to demo these to you at any time.
Time Management, Project Management, Change Management, Coaching and Mentoring, Expertise and Employee Retention, Career Development, Problem Solving, Influence, Ethics, Critical Thinking, Responsible Initiative, Rewards and Recognition
Prospecting, Qualifying, Building Rapport, Questioning, Listening, Presenting and Recommending, Influencing, Negotiations, Objections, Confirming Close, Follow-Through, Building Referrals, Product Knowledge, Contact Management, Time Management, Responsible Initiative, Coaching and Mentoring, Career Development, Problem Solving, Ethics, Stress Management, Rewards and Recognition, Critical Thinking, Project Management.
First impression, Building Rapport, Questioning, Listening, Problem Solving, Difficult Situations, FollowThrough, Project Management, Product Knowledge, Time Management, Giving and Getting Help, Responsible Initiative, Service Attitude, Stress Management, Rewards & Recognition, Critical Thinking
While the principles of effective leadership and team management haven’t changed, maintaining peak performance and keeping employees engaged when separated by miles, time zones and culture is a tall task for any manager or organization.
Let’s be honest—leadership of others is already hard enough when they are down the hall or on the shop floor. When you add in the challenges of them being remote, it gets harder—and more stressful. We will help you with the following:
- How do we communicate successfully?
- How can we make meetings (that are already painful in person), work using technology?
- How do we build relationships and trust with the team and help them do that between each other?
- How do we present ideas, change and more at a distance?
- How do we coach and give feedback successfully?
- How do we deal with the unknowns? After all, we can’t see what they are doing, how they are doing it and if they are ever working?
Working from Home:
The How to Work Successfully from Home courseware will help anyone prepare to be successful when working from home. Whether you work from home full-time or just a few days here and there, these courses will highlight what everyone needs to think about, plan for, and do to ensure work gets done at a high level, with quality, and on time. The following content will be covered:
1. Preparing to Successfully Work from Home. Find out what is required to be a successful teleworker.
2. Being Productive When Working from Home. Understand how you can be a productive and effective teleworker.
3. Being a Good Virtual Teammate. Know what is required to become a great virtual teammate.